Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Praying For Good News

We decided it was time to stop letting fear hold us back and so tomorrow DH is going to have another SA done. I'm praying for good news. Wouldn't it be a wonderful miracle if DH was completely healed and had normal numbers? I believe God can do it. Regardless of our numbers tomorrow, I'll be ovulating Monday and we will give the conception cap another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment