Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No Frosties :'(

I'm bummed but not surprised. From the beginning I have been trusting God to give us the right number of embryos and to take care of them according to His will. I guess this is it. No frosties for us, no second try if this cycle doesn't work out, done, over, that's it. I feel bad for the embies we lost. We've sent 6 little embies to heaven now and I'm praying these other two stick around in my belly for the next 9 months. Realistically I know that there could be a whole huge mess of disappointment in my near future. But I'm so positive about this cycle. I really think its going to work out for us. I've been really happy lately, even if these embies don't stick around I'm their mommy for now. They are tucked away nice and warm and loved and I have to cherish that right now. Last time it was all about waiting to see those two pink lines, this time I'm holding onto the joy of embies growing inside me as long as I can. This may be as close as I ever get to having our own babies. As the message board lingo goes, I'm PUPO -- Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. And that's how I'm gonna live the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment